Searchlight Magazine, a British anti-fascist and anti-racist monthly, has picked up on the anti-immigrant vendetta in the tabloid press. It seems the BNP appreciate the support, as one of their goons held up a banner at a rally saying “Vote BNP, Read the Daily Mail”! Also a feature on the situation of the Roma (‘gypsies’) in Eastern Europe, particularly Slovakia, and why some countries accept Roma asylum seekers and others don’t.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Who says the Left hates the white working class?
- Times forced to admit: we printed garbage
- Review: Silent Witness, “One Day”
- It’s not just the Far Right
- Review: Panorama, “White Fright”