An Australian website for the Syrian-based Islamic clothing company Shukr has been launched. The company is run by an American convert and the clothing is all made by religious Muslims. (I’d call it special occasion clothing though, unless you’re very wealthy.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Racist da’wah (and “crazy British Muslims”)
- Why is Quilliam pamphleteering about FGM?
- Times forced to admit: we printed garbage
- The myth of the “conference of 72 sects”
- Zac Goldsmith, an authority on FGM?