Iraq abuse; Moore accusations
CNN reports that a former intelligence official has alleged that the recent abuse scandal in Abu Ghuraib prison was in fact the result of Donald Rumsfeld’s policy - not of the antics of a few misguided soldiers.
Meanwhile, Michael Moore has alleged in his appearance at the Cannes Film Festival that people from the White House and Republican Party had tried to stop his latest film being made or released. (I don’t much care for Michael Moore except for the fact that he is against Bush. As I believe I have said here before, his accusations could lead to a US attempt on Saudi Arabia if taken seriously - something no Muslim welcomes. But this accusation does not surprise me given the Bush government’s well-known corporate links.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Equality feels like oppression
- Brexit and how ignorance has become a ‘virtue’
- What kind of violence is this again?
- Reality check for BBC’s Brexit reality check
- “Fake news” and the lay-offs at the Canary