Greg Palast: good riddance
I wondered how long it would take before someone said that Ronnie Reagan wasn’t the great statesman some sections of the media have made him out to be since he finally snuffed it last week. Well, Greg Palast has done it.
Why do people call him the Gipper, by the way?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Not our brothers’ keepers
- Bread with few roses, as the government push us back to work
- Putting the NHS on a pedestal
- Boris Johnson’s vision: tabloid mob rule
- Lib Dems blame everyone but themselves