Fatwas on voting
In response to the allegations of “kufr akbar” against anyone voting in the coming elections, I found two pages containing the opinions of various Islamic scholars on voting at the IACN web site in Nottingham. Especially bear in mind that this is not a parliamentary election so the people you elect won’t have the power to send or recall troops anywhere.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Boris Johnson’s vision: tabloid mob rule
- Lib Dems blame everyone but themselves
- Labour leadership, Antisemitism and Islamophobia
- Imprisoned by his disability?
- Why did they stay in the Labour Party?