Fatwas on voting
In response to the allegations of “kufr akbar” against anyone voting in the coming elections, I found two pages containing the opinions of various Islamic scholars on voting at the IACN web site in Nottingham. Especially bear in mind that this is not a parliamentary election so the people you elect won’t have the power to send or recall troops anywhere.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Corbyn, Brexit, and Labour’s civil war
- Why is Boris Johnson popular? Is he?
- How do we solve a problem like the police?
- Nothing brave about Starmer’s cave-in
- Not our brothers’ keepers