BBC report on Linux in Iraq
“The World” reports on a growing movement in Iraq for developing open-source software. “It could leapfrog Iraq into a more competitive future”, according to this report by their technology reporter. (WMA file, which my Mac doesn’t support.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Garmin’s four-day outage reflects incompetence
- Guardian Daily: nice new app, shame about the upgrade
- The Stallman affair and what it means for Open Source
- Yes, we need our hands-free phones.
- The distraction of in-car touch screens