Hmmm. Not gonna pay for OmniWeb, then
Just discovered that OmniWeb, a Mac-only browser with roots which go back to the NeXT days (Steve Jobs’ 1980s futuristic computer project, the operating system for which became Mac OS X) doesn’t display my blog properly. This is the only browser which you actually have to pay for (except for a 30-day trial), and is one of the only two browsers (the other being MS’s Explorer for the Mac) which doesn’t display my blog properly.
So, won’t be spending my money on this program, then.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Garmin’s four-day outage reflects incompetence
- Guardian Daily: nice new app, shame about the upgrade
- The Stallman affair and what it means for Open Source
- Yes, we need our hands-free phones.
- The distraction of in-car touch screens