Mail to GWB site mistakenly sent to opponents
Shaula Evans at Tzuredzuregusa reports that the George W Bush campaign parody site had been gathering emails which were being mistakenly sent to them instead of to the legitimate campaign site. One of these has reference to some sort of “list” of Arab and Muslim Americans being organised by Randa Fahmy Hudome and Walid Phares - the latter being a Lebanese American who regularly crops up on Front Page, Jihad Watch and the usual right-wing broadcast media. Why would any Muslim be in cahoots with someone like this?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Not our brothers’ keepers
- Bread with few roses, as the government push us back to work
- Putting the NHS on a pedestal
- Boris Johnson’s vision: tabloid mob rule
- Lib Dems blame everyone but themselves