Banks dump pro-Palestinian groups’ accounts
Two British-based pro-Palestinian groups, the Friends of al-Aqsa and the Palestine Solidary Campaign, have had their bank accounts withdrawn by the Royal Bank of Scotland and the Alliance & Leicester bank respectively. This is despite neither organisation being on any government watch list or subject to financial sanctions.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?