Mawlana Rumi defence
Via SunniPath via Sunni Sister, an article has been posted defending Mawlana Jalal al-Deen Rumi from both the attacks of sectarians and the “universal mystics” who seek to co-opt his writings. It shows him as an orthodox Muslim rather than someone “who ignores the Muslim authorities and their ‘uptight’ religious laws”.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Coronavirus versus ritual ablution
- Not a religion of platitudes
- Hamza Yusuf was not famous just for being White
- How does any society build civil society?
- We can’t blame ‘Wahhabis’ for everything