GF Haddad on praying for show
From Mere Islam, GF Haddad has written a piece debunking the false arguments used by Amina Wadud and her gang to justify such actions as the false prayers in New York, which by their own admission were done to make a political point rather than as an act of worship. PDF download here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hamza Yusuf was not famous just for being White
- Second proggie group hit by mass resignations
- Hanania throws his toys as Proggie circus hits Barcelona
- Guardian: religious reform and iconoclasm
- Rushdie: Careful what you wish for!