Euro court rejects Turkish headscarf appeal
This just in from the BBC:
Turkey can ban Islamic headscarves in universities, the European Court of Human Rights has ruled. The court rejected an appeal by a Turkish woman who argued that the state ban violated her right to an education and discriminated against her. … But the judges ruled that the ban was justified to maintain order and avoid giving preference to any religion.
Which means that there is unlikely to be anything for Muslims in Turkish accession to the European Union; the Muslims in Turkey must raise their voices against the inherently tyrannical, satanic secular Turkish republic and its reprobate founder Kemal “Atatürk”.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tearing down statues of oppressors is not censorship
- Who is, and who isn’t, a terrorist?
- A politicians’ and grifters’ Brexit
- The danger of a return to the death penalty
- Blaming ‘Remainers’ for hard Brexit