WrighteousSister answers Dennis Prager
(By the way, before my blog got downed last weekend I was working on an article explaining exactly why I don’t bother putting a “Muslims Against Terrorism” badge on my site as some other bloggers have done, and this sort of thing is why - no matter how loud voices are raised against terrorism, neither the terrorists nor the complainers are listening.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- And he wasn’t even Muslim
- Who’s behind “Survivors Against Terror”?
- ISIS terrorists, wannabes and “peace in Muslim societies”
- No, the Vegas shooter wasn’t a terrorist. Get over it.
- No, the mosques don’t know