“Islamic” virus warning
I just received a spam email today in my Yahoo account purporting to be from email@example.com. The subject line was “Private document” and the body of the message read “I cannot believe that.” and there was an attachment (a .pif file). Anyone who receives this should know that this is a virus, and should delete it unread.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Carrier indemnity must stay
- Garmin’s four-day outage reflects incompetence
- Guardian Daily: nice new app, shame about the upgrade
- The Stallman affair and what it means for Open Source
- Yes, we need our hands-free phones.