Immigration lunacy watch: father kicked out to South Africa
What with all the young (mostly white) South African workers you might find working in various industries in this country, you’d think they’d let a black South African father of what appears to be a British child stay here too, but no - just like any “bogus asylum seeker”, they raid his house at dawn, drag him off to a detention centre and then put him on a plane “home” - days before Christmas. (Admittedly, they are not married, but they don’t shrink from kicking spouses of British citizens out of the country as well.) Shame on them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hong Kong migrants: where will they live?
- Essex truck tragedy: why the driver is probably innocent
- Why birthright citizenship should be defended
- Shane Ridge case: Shurely shome mishtake
- The Sun on migrants: vagrants, cockroaches, a disease