Guide to “security fence”
The BBC has published a brief illustrated guide to the Israeli “security barrier”. Notice on the tab labelled structure, the “fence section” shows that the barrier consists of two fences, one being 3m high and constructed from wire, the inner one being 1.8m high and made of razor-wire coils. The barrier is the width of two roads, a dirt one for military vehicles and a paved one for police cars. This gives the lie to the claim by certain people that the security barrier is mostly just fence.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?