Interpal threatened yet again
The Sunday Telegraph is reporting that the governments of the US and Israel are yet again demanding that Interpal, a British charity for Palestine which has been investigated twice by the Charity Commission and cleared of any wrongdoing (and recently won an apology from the Board of Deputies of British
Zionists Jews for calling them a terrorist organisation), be banned. The Israeli ambassador to the UK, Zvi Hefetz, is to meet with Ivan Lewis, economic secretary to the Treasury and a member of Labour Friends of Israel. George Galloway is promising to donate his winnings, if he wins Celebrity Big Brother, to the charity; I wonder if he will be aware of the present situation. (More on the Interpal situation by Osama Saeed here.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?