And some good news to finish the week off: the ironically named Slobodan (meaning freedom) Milosevic is dead.
From Gene at Harry’s Place: “Let the conspiracy-mongering begin”
To paraphrase a headline from the Sun, was Slobba clobbered?
Who gives a damn? He’s dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tearing down statues of oppressors is not censorship
- Who is, and who isn’t, a terrorist?
- A politicians’ and grifters’ Brexit
- The danger of a return to the death penalty
- Blaming ‘Remainers’ for hard Brexit