And some good news to finish the week off: the ironically named Slobodan (meaning freedom) Milosevic is dead.
From Gene at Harry’s Place: “Let the conspiracy-mongering begin”
To paraphrase a headline from the Sun, was Slobba clobbered?
Who gives a damn? He’s dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Not our brothers’ keepers
- Bread with few roses, as the government push us back to work
- Putting the NHS on a pedestal
- Boris Johnson’s vision: tabloid mob rule
- Lib Dems blame everyone but themselves