Meeting on anti-terror laws in London tonight
Via Harry’s Place, New Civilisation are holding a public meeting at the Law Society Hall (113 Chancery Lane, London WC2) at 7pm tonight. Admission is free (I verified this by contacting one of the organisers). The topic is “Implications of the governments proposed Anti-Terror legislation”. NC appears to be run by members of Hizbut-Tahreer, and one of their members, Jamal Harwood, will be speaking, along with Dr David Morrison of the Bevin Society, who contributed to a recent documentary by Peter Oborne on anti-terrorist legislation.
Possibly Related Posts:
- And he wasn’t even Muslim
- Who’s behind “Survivors Against Terror”?
- ISIS terrorists, wannabes and “peace in Muslim societies”
- No, the Vegas shooter wasn’t a terrorist. Get over it.
- No, the mosques don’t know