Which side were the Nazis on?
In which Gene notes that the Nazi leadership sought to support the Palestinian resistance to a Jewish state being established there because they believed it was not in Germany’s interest because “a (Jewish) Palestinian state would create additional national power bases for international Jewry such as for example the Vatican State for political Catholicism or Moscow for the Communists”.
Gene sanctimoniously says he hopes that “Palestinians will some day come to terms with this part of their history”. That of taking help from whence it was coming when faced with the very real threat of being forced off their land? I am sure this gives Palestinians many a sleepless night (not).
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?