Swiss spy reveals “extremists” as agents
Via Izzy Mo, this story in the LA Times is all about a Swiss man who was recruited as a spy, infiltrated Tariq Ramadan’s circle in Switzerland and eventually converted to Islam. Among the things he revealed was that most of the “extremists” hanging around were in fact agents from one secret service or another, including that of Syria. (Which raises the question of how true this is of London as well.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Who is, and who isn’t, a terrorist?
- And he wasn’t even Muslim
- Who’s behind “Survivors Against Terror”?
- ISIS terrorists, wannabes and “peace in Muslim societies”
- No, the Vegas shooter wasn’t a terrorist. Get over it.