Second proggie group hit by mass resignations
Via Dr Maxtor, another representative-only-of-themselves “Progressive Muslim” group, the so-called Muslim Canadian Congress, has been hit by the resignation of several of its board. Readers might remember that a similar group, the Progressive Muslim Union of North America, had one member of its board resign after another in 2005, for reasons summed up in Muqtedar Khan’s resignation letter (see also here). British readers might find this interesting given that John Ware promoted a similar group invented by Taj Hargey in his hatchet job on Muslim “leadership” last August (see here).
Update: the resignation letter in full, at PMUNA Debate with a couple of Canadian media links.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hamza Yusuf was not famous just for being White
- GF Haddad on praying for show
- Hanania throws his toys as Proggie circus hits Barcelona
- Guardian: religious reform and iconoclasm
- Rushdie: Careful what you wish for!