One Friday for British Muslims
This is an article, which lasted several pages in the print edition with photos, about a number of British Muslims and what they did the Friday before last. They run from the musician Aki Nawaz to a niqab-wearing Qur’an teacher in Leicester, and takes in quite a few in between. They even allow Anjem Choudhary to get one of his diatribes in, which is quite amusing given that this is the kuffar’s newspaper after all.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Should White Muslims marry each other?
- Prince Harry is just protecting his family
- Not a religion of platitudes
- On obscene generalisations
- Guardian Daily: nice new app, shame about the upgrade