Sufi singing at Fez airport
This is a Google video of some brothers coming back from a visit to Shaikh Hamza Boutchich in Morocco who got stuck at Fez airport after Ryanair, they say, “abandoned” them. Reminds me of why I used to go to their meetings even though it’s not my tariqa.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Coronavirus versus ritual ablution
- Not a religion of platitudes
- Hamza Yusuf was not famous just for being White
- How does any society build civil society?
- We can’t blame ‘Wahhabis’ for everything