Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV
This report is about a family which has had to move house twice because of harrassment by moronic neighbours who took objection to … their red hair! This sounds like something out of the Catherine Tate Show, a comedy sketch show best-known for the girl with the “am I bovvered?” attitude, but also features a sketch about “Russet Lodge”, a refuge for “gingers”. Is it for real? A family moving twice, each time facing abuse over having ginger hair? Are they so rare on Tyneside as to be treated as aliens?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why the Tories broke the Covid rules
- What is and what isn’t eugenics?
- On imposing medical treatment without consent
- Relaxing drivers’ hours is a bad idea
- The wrong time to end the mask mandate