The secret of Israel’s success
Naomi Klein (of No Logo fame) has an article in today’s Guardian about the current success of Israel’s economy, apparently despite its present “difficulties” and having lost out after the “dot com” bubble burst in 2000. Klein’s thesis is that this success is because of the Palestinian situation rather than because of it: Israel is able to sell the world weaponry already field-tested on the population it occupies.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?