Appeal regarding Bath mosque incident
Police have issued a CCTV image of two yobs who entered a mosque in Bath (England) on 11th July this year and urinated on worshippers’ belongings (strangely, none of the news reports (, ) have mentioned that this happened nearly two months ago). The press release is here and the full-size picture (much clearer than that in the Bath Chronicle) here. (Hat tip: Islamophobia Watch.)
(Naturally, the BNP have already started using it to their advantage, accusing the police of issuing the appeal just to curry favour with the local Muslim community.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- ‘Free speech’ irrelevant to Batley cartoon row
- How should Muslims react to Holocaust education?
- Don’t Tell MAMA, she’ll go crazy
- Not our brothers’ keepers
- What? Trevor Phillips was in the Labour party?