Doubts over OBL video
I just managed to watch a clip of the recent Osama bin Laden video on YouTube, and saw for myself what this blogger points out: that the video is frozen shortly before the 2-minute point, and all references to current events occur after that, including for example the comment about President al-Maliki of Iraq. The inference, some might say, is that the video is a forgery and was recorded before the invasion of Iraq, with another track dubbed over the frozen part.
This version is incomplete and apparently taken from Arabic TV, but it demonstrates the point amply. (HT: Haroon R.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Who is, and who isn’t, a terrorist?
- And he wasn’t even Muslim
- Who’s behind “Survivors Against Terror”?
- ISIS terrorists, wannabes and “peace in Muslim societies”
- No, the Vegas shooter wasn’t a terrorist. Get over it.