Photos from the South Downs
The other day I had the use of the family car, so I decided to go down to the South Downs, a spectacular range of hills next to the south coast of England, including the Long Furlong near Littlehampton and the Devil’s Dyke outside Brighton. Neither of these are here, but I got some interesting pictures, and maybe I can get better ones another day insha Allah.
The fuel bill was less pleasant - half a tank of petrol cost £20 (over $40). Fuel costs really are criminal here now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some of my recent photography
- Pictures from the Devil’s Punch Bowl
- I’m a photographer, not a terrorist (or a ‘nonce’)
- Pictures from Brighton and Lewes
- My photo’s in the London Schmap guide