Pictures from Brighton and Lewes
Here are a few pictures I took on a day trip down to the South Coast yesterday. I had booked a day rail pass having read a good weather forecast, but it turned out to be drizzly and a bit miserable by the time I got down there, after having been delayed at work for two extra hours. Still, I managed to shoot the equivalent of four rolls of film in both Brighton, specifically North Laine, and Lewes. This one is from Lewes Castle, into the misty Sussex countryside.
Also, here are some I took in late August on an afternoon trip down.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some of my recent photography
- Pictures from the Devil’s Punch Bowl
- I’m a photographer, not a terrorist (or a ‘nonce’)
- Photos from the South Downs
- My photo’s in the London Schmap guide