Thugs go on rampage in Luton
The story is starting to come out regarding the display of thuggery and bigotry in Luton last Sunday, in which a group of about 200 broke away from a bigger march and headed for the town centre, clearly intending to reach the Bury Park area to attack local Asians. As is common with these kinds of bonehead thugs, they attacked the police and behaved like uncivilised rabble (unlike the Muhajiroun they so despise).
Here are some links to news reports and eyewitness accounts:
- “No Sharia” demonstrators riot in Luton from Islamophobia Watch, sourced from the Daily Mail
- Bartholomew’s Notes, who also have some background on “March for England”
- Three Counties Unity has an eyewitness account
- Unite Against Fascism suggests that the Luton campaign is attracting hooligans from outside the area
There was also a march in Luton in April, in which racist thugs were seen fighting with police; you can see the video over the fold, insha Allah.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Christchurch: Reckoning for the Right
- Good manners won’t save us from hate
- Prayer mats on the caravan trail?
- Let’s not be intimidated by Brexiteer thugs
- Where in Europe is the best place to be Muslim?