Further evidence of Human Rights Commission incompetence
This appeared on the front page of the Guardian Society supplement today, and was flagged up on the front page of the paper itself. Moi Ali tells how she tried to get help from the Equality and Human Rights Commission (see earlier entry) after a distressing series of racist incidents, but found herself knocking against brick walls, with lengthy delays and rude, unhelpful staff who kept calling her out of her name even after several reminders.
How long can Trevor Phillips go on for, with a board which is falling apart around him and an organisation that can’t do its job properly? The man should admit that he’s failed and resign, or the government should sack him.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tearing down statues of oppressors is not censorship
- Use the justice that’s there
- How do we solve a problem like the police?
- Nothing brave about Starmer’s cave-in
- Not our brothers’ keepers