Huge mabrouk to Khadija Bradley
I’d just like to give a huge mabrouk to sister (Cassiopia) Khadija Bradley who got married yesterday (Friday). I don’t know the identity of the lucky man but I am sure he is as happy as she is. This is the lady I first heard of defending the niqab (see her article on that issue here) after Jack Straw’s witch hunt in 2006 when she was a student at City University in London. Please see her most recent entry, appropriately titled Revert Superheroes, to give the due congratulations.
Possibly Related Posts:
- On obscene generalisations
- Does polygamy cause violence?
- Why is Quilliam pamphleteering about FGM?
- Zac Goldsmith, an authority on FGM?
- Hijab and primary school girls: not compulsory, but …