Blogging Against Disablism day, 2011
1st May this year is the sixth Blogging Against Disablism day, and thanks to Claire Wade for reminding me of it — I intend to take part this year myself. (I am composing it in my head, and have been since seeing a certain presenter on British TV make a fool of himself when interviewing a certain late ME sufferer’s mother a week or so ago, and this gives me an opportunity to post it, albeit a bit late!)
Possibly Related Posts:
- On disability and the laying-on of unwanted hands
- Why are St Andrew’s passing the buck?
- On responding to anti-vaxxers
- What ‘lessons’ will be learned from the Amy el-Keria case?
- Who decides what is ‘consent’?