Salisbury, 6th October 2012, a set on Flickr.
I stopped off at Salisbury yesterday on the way back from seeing my friend in Dorchester. I was only there two hours, and so took a wander down the high street into the cathedral grounds (I had obviously heard of the cathedral, but never knew about the massive grounds it’s in). There are some beautiful buildings inside and outside the grounds, though I didn’t go into any of them. Sadly most of the pictures I took really weren’t fit for publishing; it was late on an autumn day and that meant there were marked bright and shady parts which made getting the balance right difficult. Maybe I’ll go back on a less bright day.
I also took some pictures in Weymouth; you can view the set on Flickr.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Innocent till proven guilty? Not if it’s rape
- Hadley Freeman, feminism and intersectionality
- Fedora 18: Dangerous to your Data
- Undateables: same old stories
- Tories have lost 2015 already, says Conservative Home editor