A Twitter defence of James Franco (right), who has been accused of sexual assault explicitly by one actress and implicitly by others:
If you read closely, it said it happened during filming of Palo Alto. The movie stars Franco as a man who seduces a younger woman. James Franco is a method actor. Bad judgement yes, but you know how method actors immerse themselves in roles.
I hope nobody casts this guy in any film about the Holocaust or any other atrocity.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Reflection on “Happy Valley”, series 1
- Of mice, men, mockingbirds and caged birds
- Does London need an official Holocaust memorial?
- Books aren’t clutter and a cactus is just a plant
- Two fundraisers: a well and a mosque