Some of my recent photography
Besides blogging, amateur landscape photography is an interest of mine and I recently joined the National Trust, a charity which manages a large body of stately homes, gardens and places of natural beauty across the UK. In the couple of weeks before Ramadan started, I visited four of their properties that are fairly close to me: Petworth House and Nymans in Sussex, Polesden Lacey in Surrey and Ham House in south-west London. My photos (going back to 2006) are all on my Flickr account, but here are a selection of the photos I took at the four houses I recently visited. At Nyman’s, the major attraction is the garden; at the others, it is the houses.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pictures from the Devil’s Punch Bowl
- I’m a photographer, not a terrorist (or a ‘nonce’)
- Pictures from Brighton and Lewes
- Photos from the South Downs
- My photo’s in the London Schmap guide