So, poorer Brexiters voted to be worse off? There’s nothing wrong in that by Gary Younge (the Guardian, Friday) This piece makes the case that working-class Leave voters were voted by ‘values’ rather than...
- A positive agenda for disability and employment: Paul Gregg at TUC 2012
- Devil’s Deception of “Shaikh” Faisal
- HT drugs seminars exposed
- Iblis & Minions inc.
- Islam and the 419 scam
- Qadianis: Common Doubts
- Reply to rantings of Will Cummins
- Story of an ex-Hizbi
- Transcript of Frontline documentary on ME from 1993
- Transcript of interview of Criona Wilson by Sarah Gorrell
- Transcript of interview with Kaliya Franklin on Resonance FM, 13th Jan 2012
- Transcript of Kay Gilderdale’s interview with Jeremy Vine, 11th May 2010
- Transcript: Panorama on Gilderdale case, 1st Feb 2010
- Contact me