The BBC recently conducted another ‘exclusive’ interview with the family of Thusha Kamaleswaran, the (then) 5-year-old Tamil girl shot and paralysed in a gang-related incident in south London last year. There is a written...
- A positive agenda for disability and employment: Paul Gregg at TUC 2012
- Devil’s Deception of “Shaikh” Faisal
- HT drugs seminars exposed
- Iblis & Minions inc.
- Islam and the 419 scam
- Qadianis: Common Doubts
- Reply to rantings of Will Cummins
- Story of an ex-Hizbi
- Transcript of Frontline documentary on ME from 1993
- Transcript of interview of Criona Wilson by Sarah Gorrell
- Transcript of interview with Kaliya Franklin on Resonance FM, 13th Jan 2012
- Transcript of Kay Gilderdale’s interview with Jeremy Vine, 11th May 2010
- Transcript: Panorama on Gilderdale case, 1st Feb 2010
- Contact me