From KDE Apps:
Version 0.3.10 of QTM, a Qt 4-based app for submitting entries to Movable Type compatible weblogs and content management systems, has been released. Changes:
- Bug which caused crash when trying to access non-existent web servers or services fixed
- New system tray icon for Qt 4.2 users
- New tabbed preferences box for Qt 4.2 users which can set editor, preview and console fonts; ability to set console font from Edit menu on Qt 4.1
- Ability to post to Blogger blogs (but only as draft; Blogger does not allow client applications to post entries via XML-RPC)
- Bug fix: warning message which sometimes appeared when opening entries from files with the password missing is now gone.
Screenshots here, downloads (source, Mac OS X disk image, SUSE, Fedora and Mandriva 2007 RPMs) from KDE Apps page or homepage. Requires Qt 4.1 or later.