Some facts about the Flotilla massacre
In response to the massacre yesterday morning on the Turkish ship that was delivering aid to Gaza, Amad at Muslim Matters has posted an article refuting some of the specious claims by the Israeli government and their fans, such as that those on the ship had links to al-Qa’ida or were armed, etc. You can read it here:
I was at yesterday’s rally in Whitehall, and took a few photos which I uploaded to Facebook. The album is public and you can see it here:
(More later, in sha Allah.)
Possibly Related Posts:
- Why I defend Jeremy Corbyn on anti-Semitism
- Muslim leaders should not serve Israeli propaganda
- Are Jews really “wandering again”?
- Why “Jewish fears”, even if genuine, are misplaced
- Existential threat? What?