Muslims march against bombers
For anyone who still thinks Muslims “never protest against terrorism”, here’s a report on such a march - in London, not a state-sponsored march in Damascus or Riyadh:
Admittedly this is about terrorism in Iraq against Muslims (and no, most Muslims don’t consider Shi’ites to be non-Muslims), but then, Muslims did participate in the post-7th July rally in Trafalgar Square.
Possibly Related Posts:
- And he wasn’t even Muslim
- Who’s behind “Survivors Against Terror”?
- ISIS terrorists, wannabes and “peace in Muslim societies”
- No, the Vegas shooter wasn’t a terrorist. Get over it.
- No, the mosques don’t know